You asked for it, now its here!! Starting February 18th, CFWS will be offering child care during two of our more popular workout times. This is the pilot launch of this program and your feedback is very valuable to us. Is there another day or time that you would like to see added to this list? Shoot an email to email@example.com and let know how we can make this program perfect for you and your family. We are extremely excited about our resident childcare provider Amber Roumiguiere (See Bio below) and all she brings to this program. Read on for Program Details:
Hi! My name is Amber Roumiguiere. I live in Natomas with my husband, Bobby, and two daughters, Ashley (almost 4) and Caylin (9 months). My day job involves working as a full time K8 teacher for California Virtual Academies, but I am so excited to help offer child care at CFWS. I’ve been with CAVA for three years now, and it’s allowed me to stay home and raise my girls. Prior to CAVA, I taught with Elk Grove Unified School District for four years. My first three were spent as a kindergarten and first grade teacher at Beitzel Elementary. After that I moved up to 7th and 8th grade English at Albiani Middle School. I received my B.A. from UCLA, my teaching credential from Sacramento State and served as a master teacher for the Teacher Education Institute. While I probably won’t be tutoring your toddler in quantum physics, I can guarantee we’ll be enjoying crafts, reading books, and just having fun.
I know how important it is to trust those put in charge of your children’s safety and well-being, so please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 572-8675.
Child Care Guidelines:
- Hour and a half max per day (I’ll be there 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after your WOD)
- You must stay on site at all times (other than laps or distance running for wods)
- Please change your baby’s diaper/have your child use the restroom before drop-off. We’ll come get you if your child has an accident or has to use the restroom.
- Please do not bring your child if they have any signs of being sick, they will not be allowed to stay (No runny noses…child’s temperature will be taken before drop-off, no temps above 99.4 degrees allowed)
- Please have your child use a squirt of hand sanitizer before entering
- Shoes off please (we have little crawlers)
- No temper tantrums. (We’ll come get you if your child is upset for longer than a couple minutes.)
- No food or snacks. Sometimes we might provide a snack but we’ll always ask if it’s okay first.
- Minimum age is 12 weeks old.
Limited to first 5 kids. No more than 2 infants at a time.